Senior Executive for Power Infrastructure Business Department
- J-Job Recruitment Network , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 09 Mar 2018
This Position is required to provide high-quality job performance in
“handling sales work in Power Infrastructure Business Department (PIBD)”. The
work includes, but not limits to:
1. Translating the documents from Vietnamese into English and/or vice versa.
2. Handling commercial and accounting issues (Debit Note & Sales Closing via Company’s
systems for PIDB, etc.).
3. Collecting the information from newspapers, magazines and websites.
4. Supporting PIBD’s members in daily administration work (e.g. making and completing internal applications, flight/hotel/car arrangement, business trip settlement, office expenses, gifts arrangement, etc.).
5. Supporting visitors (from Tokyo or other Offices) by arranging of business trips (e.g. flight/hotel/car arrangement, VISA application, etc.).
6. Coordinating with and supporting DH3 Extension Project Office (arrangement of VISA/Work Permit for foreign expatriates, handling tax issues, handing procurement, stationery checking and delivery, facilities, equipment, checking monthly bills, recording and following up monthly payment to suppliers, etc.).
7. Support other administration duties for PIBD, if any
1. Gender, age: Male or Female, aging between 25-35 (born during
2. Education & Experience:
a. University graduate from the faculties of English or Economics (Business Administration or other relevant faculties).
b. Better to have minimum 5 years’ experience in Power (or Energy) business fields.
c. Better to have minimum 3 years’ experience in large & multi-national working environments.
d. Preferred to have know-how on project-related work.
3. Skills & Expertise:
a. Good interpersonal and English & Vietnamese communication skills (obtained or really potential to obtain TOEIC score at least 800).
* If the successful candidate hasn’t obtained 800-scored TOEIC Certificate within 2 years from employment starting date, she is required to submit an 800-scored TOEIC Certificate within 60 days from employment starting date, with full test-fee with “IIG Vietnam” to be sponsored by the company.
b. Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
c. Willing to learn and being self-motivated, patient, careful & independent.
d. Able to work under high pressure and handle multiple tasks.
About J-Job Recruitment Network
Được thành lập năm 2012, J-JOB trở thành cầu nối công việc uy tín giữa Nhật Bản và Việt Nam. Chúng tôi luôn nỗ lực làm thật tốt nhiệm vụ của mình, góp phần xây dựng và kết nối nguồn nhân lực chất lượng cao đáp ứng các nhu cầu cho xã hội.